How to turn on/off a flashlight on Android or iOS in 3 basic ways?
A flashlight is not just for taking pictures clearly at night, you can turn on flashlight to navigate yourself in dark areas or dark rooms. No one thinks that we can use a flashlight on our phone but after some time few people realize that a flashlight will be very useful to see in the darkroom or area.
No one thought that we would be able to use flashlights on our phones. But after some time some people realized that an in-built flashlight would be very useful for seeing in a dark room or area. Then every mobile company adds flashlights to their mobile phones. You can see more third-party apps that claim that you can easily use flashlights by following these instructions. But flashlight is your in-built phone feature of your Android or iOS device.
If seen, there are many ways to ON or OFF flashlights faster by using the voice method or shaking method and more. Don’t worry, we have already researched and found the fastest or easiest way to turn on the flashlight or turn off a flashlight in quick steps. So, are you ready for learning something new to be with us on our topic of how to turn on flashlight or turn off flashlight in easy ways or faster?
For Android Users
How to turn ON flashlight on Android through a quick swipe down method?
To ON a flashlight through a quick swipe down method follow the steps down below:
- Swipe down on your screen from the top side to display the quick settings.
- Find the flashlight icon on the screen and tap on it.
- After touching on it the flashlight will ON instantly.
Note: Follow the same steps to OFF your phone flashlight.
How to turn ON flashlight on Android by using Google Assistant?
To turn ON flashlight on your Android by using Google Assistant follow the steps down below:
- Hold your phone “Home” button for a few seconds until the Google Assistant comes.
- And say “Ok Google, Turn ON the Flashlight” and done.
- Another easy method is if you already set your Google assistant to follow your every command then you can do this easily by saying “Ok Google, Turn ON the Flashlight”.
- And to turn OFF the flashlight say “Ok Google, Turn OFF the Flashlight”.
(Ok, Google for enabling your Google Assistant without touching your phone.)
Note:- If you don’t know how to set up Google Assistant or its useful commands like “Ok Google” “Call someone” or other commands then don’t worry we have already written content on this. You can read it.
How to turn ON flashlight on Android through gesture?
Few Android smartphones have an option to turn ON flashlight by gesture mode. There is no easiest method to check, you have this option built-in or not but if you want to explore and check then you can follow these steps down below:
Settings:- Open your phone settings app and search “Gesture”, if you see then enable it.
Note:- If you are a OnePlus user then draw an O, V, S, M, or W sign on your phone screen to turn ON the flashlight. For turning OFF follow the same process but you have to enable it first. To set it up follow the steps down below:-
- Open your OnePlus “Settings” app.
- Tap & Open Buttons & Gestures.
- Tap on Quick Gestures.
- Under screen OFF gesture, choose which letter you want to turn ON flashlight. You can pick any one of them O, V, S, M, or W sign.
Motorola gives a feature to its user if you shake a mobile the flashlight will turn ON. This will work if your screen is OFF. Follow the same steps to turn it OFF.
For iOS User
How to turn ON flashlight on iOS through a control center?
To turn ON flashlight through a control center method follow the steps down below:
- Swipe down from the top right corner to display the control center.
- Find the flashlight icon and tap on it to turn ON flashlight instantly.
- And do the same to turn it OFF.
- Do you know iPhone users can adjust their flashlight blow according to their needs or mood? Just turn ON your flashlight and hold the flashlight icon for a few seconds and then you see a slider, you can use it for increasing or decreasing the brightness of the flashlight.
Note:- iPhone user who has a notch feature on their phone swipe down from the top right corner to display the control center.
And the user who has not notch feature swipe up from the downside of your screen to access the control center.
If you could not find the flashlight icon on your phone then there is a chance your flashlight icon is hidden. To enable it you have to follow the steps:
- Open your iPhone “Settings”.
- And then go to the “Control Center”.
- Tap on “Customize Controls” to add it to your control center.
How to turn ON flashlight on iOS by using “Siri”?
You can turn ON flashlight on your iOS device without touching it with the help of “Siri” by using simple commands.
“Hey Siri, Turn ON the flashlight.
“Hey Siri, Will you turn ON the flashlight?
How to install Whatsapp on iPhone?
How to clear cache on the safari browser?
How to delete game pigeon game on iOS?
How to record a screen on iPhone?
How to reset your iPhone device?
I hope you enjoy this and I know this is very common content but if you know the shortcuts about how to turn on flashlight instantly then you can’t stuck in a dark room for more than a second. But using a flashlight will drain your battery faster. If you are an iPhone user and want to know more deeper about the flashlight feature on iPhone then you can visit their official site.
How to turn OFF flashlight on iPhone?
You can turn OFF your iPhone flashlight by using these simple steps:-
By asking to “Siri” – “Siri” “Turn OFF the flashlight”.
By accessing the control center – Swipe down to the top right corner of the screen to access a Control center and then tap on the flashlight to turn it OFF.
Swipe up if you do have not a notch feature on your iPhone device to access a control center.
How to turn flashlight on without the button?
If you want to turn ON your flashlight without touching your phone or button then you can simply ask for “Siri” to turn ON flashlight by asking “Siri, Turn ON the flashlight.
Does using flashlight emit more battery consumption?
If you want to know the answer, then “yes” using a flashlight will consume more of your battery because when you use a flashlight it will heat your device and drain your phone battery fast. Will give For your information, let us tell you that if your phone battery is low then open your battery saver option and try to open the flashlight if it will open then good otherwise many phones disable to open the flashlight if your battery is very low.