How to turn OFF Apple watch – Turn ON Apple watch – Restart Apple watch.
How to turn off apple watch? When I bought my apple watch and after using it for 1 to 2 days I also thought the same thing because I want to save the battery but I can’t find the way to turn it OFF. But after some days, I finally turned my Apple Watch OFF. Let’s deep dive into our topic.
Sometimes it’s best to turn off Apple Watch and take a break freely or without technology. You can also preserve your apple watch battery for an emergency or any other purpose. I myself keep my Apple Watch turned off when I want to take a break and then after some time I turn ON it back. What happens with this is that the battery of my watch is also saved and I also take a break for some time.
Many people have different reasons to turn OFF their apple watch like your apps are gonna freeze up while using it, for intensively or any other reasons. Here, reading the below points to clear your all doubts.
Let’s see what we’re gonna learn from this content?
- How to turn off Apple watch?
- How to turn your Apple watch ON?
- How can you restart your Apple watch?
- How you can set the lock on your Apple watch?
Are you ready to dive into today’s content so let’s get started?
How to turn off Apple watch?
To turn off your Apple watch follow the steps below:
- Hold the right side button of your Apple Watch until the three sliders come with these options: Power OFF, Medical ID, Emergency SOS.
- To turn off your watch, slide the Power OFF button to the right side.
- One point to note is that you can turn OFF your Apple watch while connecting to charging. If you want then you have to disconnect it first.
How to turn Apple watch ON?
After knowing how to turn off Apple watch we have to turn it back ON. To turn ON your Apple watch follow the steps below:
- Hold the right side button of your Apple Watch.
- Until the Apple logo appears.
- It takes some time to open but when it does you can use your watch again.
How to restart Apple watch?
If you see some problem while using your Apple watch then the best way to fix it is restarting your Apple watch. To restart your watch follow the steps below:
- Hold the right side button & the Side wheel of your Apple watch at the same time.
- As soon as you see the Apple logo which comes in 10 to 15 seconds immediately release both buttons.
Wake the Apple Watch display
These cool features give an Apple Watch new wings. When you want to check the time or read notifications and many other features the best way to do it is:
Just raise your wrist up like checking the time on a standard watch. The incredible sensors will check your moments and automatically wave the screen ON. And when you lower your wrist the sensors will automatically sleep your Apple watch.
Features of the Apple watch
There are so many features on Apple watch Se some of them are like this:
You can save and store your accessories on your Apple watch such as movie tickets, boarding pass, hotel coupons, and renew cards for easy access when you want. Apple watch has an NFC chip by which you can use it at any place with a contactless facility. To add your card to the Apple watch:
- Go to the Apple wallet app and then,
- Tap on the Add card option.
- Here you can use any type of cards such as your Credit Card, Debit Card, Transit Card or others.
You can also access your Siri while using your Apple watch and ask for everything like directions, nearby places, weather reports and much more just ask Siri.
Find Device & People
You can locate your friends or people by getting pinged when you leave your iPhone behind. Track their places via your Apple watch.
This feature will alert you when high noise sounds are around. So that your ear is not affected by the sound. To enable this:
- Go to the settings and then,
- Tap on the Noise option.
- Now, tap on the Environmental Sound Measurement and tap on the toggle button to enable it.
You can record your periods like your symptoms or cramps and get predictions when you face your next fertile window.
You can control your house lights and your garage door via your Apple watch. And also access your security camera to see who is coming to your house or any area where the camera is placed.
The fall detection feature detects when you are taken a hard tumble and summons emergency service to your saved location. It’s not automatically enabled on the Apple watch. Your Apple Watch will warn you that a certain moment will trigger if your moment is physically active. If it detects or triggers some falling moment then it will make a sound. To turn on the fall detection:
- Go to the settings on your Apple watch.
- And then Tap on the fall detection.
- Tap on it and enable it.
Apple Watch Enter Passcode
When you buy a new Apple Watch and start it then it will ask you and prompt you to create an Apple passcode so that no one else can reset or use your Apple watch. I personally suggest you use this to protect your watch. To enable or set a passcode on your Apple Watch:
- Go to the settings and then,
- Tap on the passcode.
How to set wake time on Apple Watch?
To set your Apple watch sleep session just follow the steps below:
- Open your iPhone App Store and,
- Search the Watch app, and then install it.
- Tap on the General option and,
- Then tap on the Wake Screen option.
- Select the 15 Sec to 70 Sec to wake your screen. (If you select 70 Sec then your watch will sleep automatically after 70 Sec).
How to turn off power reserve on Apple watch?
On Apple watch if your watch battery drops to 10 percent then it will give you an alert and ask you, your battery is low do you want to enable or use the power reserve option. You can enable it simply by tapping on them. If you do not enable it then it will automatically be enabled when your battery is getting too low. To turn OFF the power reserve mode:
- Hold the power button for a few seconds and release it when the Apple logo appears.
- And then, wait for your Apple to restart.
How to turn ON power reserve on apple watch?
To turn ON the power reserve mode:
- Swipe to the upside on your Apple watch face.
- When you do it your Control Center will open.
- Then tap on the battery percentage.
- And drag the power reserve slider, and then tap on proceed.
I hope you learn something new related to your Apple watch. In this content, we discussed many topics such as how to turn off Apple watch, how to turn ON Apple watch, its features and many more. You can do many things without touching your iPhone only by using your Apple wristwatch. You can also take Apple watch support help to solve your query.
I can’t turn off my Apple watch?
To turn off your Apple watch you have to hold the side button for a few seconds until the slider comes.
How to turn OFF power reserve on Apple watch?
Hold the side button and wait for the Apple logo to appear and then, wait for your watch to restart.
How to restart Apple watch?
Hold the right side button & the Side wheel at same time and then wait for the Apple logo to appear then release it.