Nowadays all work goes online then the computer or other device is necessary to do work. Yes, I know this is not the topic we are going to talk about today. But it’s similar, How, then read the full content. Many people don’t know how to take screenshot on laptop by using simple and easy ways to use shortcut keys. If you are working on your pc or any device and immediately you see nice content or other informational content or anything you can capture on your device by taking a screenshot (SS).
A screenshot is just an image you can capture on a real-time screen on your device. The captured image format is jpg or png according to your device preferences.
Basically, other devices have their own commands to capture a screenshot but some more usable techniques are as given below. Let’s start our topic How to take screenshot on laptop
How to Take screenshot on laptop( Windows & macOS)
Capturing a Screenshot through a tool
- Sniping tools are already pre-installed in windows just search it and open it.
- See a blue button that appears named “Try Snip & Sketch” click on it.
- Then a new grey box (pop-up) appeared simply Click the new button to take a screenshot.
- Now, move the crosshair point on the screen and select the part you want to take a screenshot.
- And after capturing a screenshot tap on the save button to save the screenshot on your device.
Taking a screenshot by shortcut keys on Laptops
How to take screenshot on laptop by pressing the Windows keys icon or PrtScn
- First tap on Windows Key and PrtSc key
- Find your own because this key position is changed on every laptop
- Press Windows keys icon or PrtSc key together and done instantly your screenshot has been captured.
- Check your file manager to see your captured screenshot.
Read more:- Best Laptop for Programming
Take a screenshot by pressing the Fn button or PrtSc button.
- Click on the Fn button and PrtSc button together
- After Pressing a grey box appeared.
- Move the crosshair button and click on save.
- Check screenshot has been captured.
Let’s take a screenshot of the specific portion by Windows+Shift+S
Use this method when you want to take a screenshot of a specific portion.
- Just click on Windows+Shift+S and a grey box appears.
- Then move the crosshair to that point you want to take a screenshot
- And after taking a screenshot
- Press the Save button
- And done screenshot captured
Immediately take screenshot on laptop by pressing Windows key+PrtSc
Quickly capture a device screen without any wait. Just follow my steps and learn How to take a screenshot on a laptop fast.
- Press on Windows key+PrtSc fast
- And done
- Check your file manager and a screenshot has been captured.
Capture a screenshot through Xbox trick
Let’s take an Xbox Screenshot
This is another trick to capture a screenshot
- Just click on Windows icon+G and a screen appeared
- Click on the capture button on the top left corner to capture your device screen
- If you want to see a screenshot a button appeared on the down below of capture button
- Click on it to show all captured screenshots.
How to take screenshot on laptop ( macOS )
Take a screenshot on a macOS device with commands
Now let’s talk about macOS devices. If you are a macOS user then be ready. macOS has a lot of features or commands to take a screenshot. Let’s discuss that.
- The easiest way to take a screenshot on a macOS device is just simply press Command+Shift+3. When you press these keys immediately the entire screen is captured.
- If you want to take a specific portion of the screen you easily do it. Just click on Command+Shift+4 and capture a specific screen.
Read more:- Best Keyboard For Gamers
- Another command to take a screenshot is Command+Shift+5 simply press it and the screenshot has been captured.
I hope you love my content where I guide you many ways to take screenshot on laptop or macOS device. Whenever you see the latest or any interesting topic and you want to save it on your device. Then immediately take a screenshot of that screen. There are many shortcuts to take a screenshot. You can choose one of them according to your choice of devices.