How to set up your Google Business profile?
Do you know that Google is much more useful than just not only for searching any information? Google gives its 100% to its users to get valid and correct information. You can also use Google as your business partner just kidding, not a real business partner. This means you can handle your business through the Google business app by creating your profile on it. Don’t worry we will cover how you can do that.
As everyone knows that Google is the leading brand in the world, Google is ready to help you from all sides, like if you want to get some information, with the help of videos, then there is YouTube for that if you have to go somewhere and there. If you do not know the route, then there is Google Maps for it and there are many more apps. If I count then definitely I will get tired.
According to a poll, Google is used more than 80% by business owners to locate their potential customers. Wait for a few minutes. We will cover how you can join them and be one of those in 80%.
What is a Google Business?
Google business is a tool by which you can manage your Google business profile and improve it to get better results. Google Business is a simple tool that allows every business owner to take their business presence online throughout Google with the help of maps or search query.
As everyone knows how much a business can grow by taking the help of Google. Google Business Profile is a must for every Google Business Owner. You need to know that Google further refers your business profile to the Google company list.
Due to which your company can get a lot of growth, customers can reach you very easily. If any users search their query and it’s related to your business Google SERP page displays full information related to the searcher intent including your business profile, location, about your business and much more information. But it’s up to the business organization how can they manage or optimize their business profile to get ranked or shown on the SERP page.
How to create a Google Business Profile on Google?
As we already know what is the power of Google’s business. So, are you ready for taking Google’s power by creating your Google business profile then follow the steps below:
- Open your browser.
- And search for Google Business (You can also use the google my business app).
- Login if you already have an account otherwise create a new one.
- After signing up, In creates a profile page enter your business name. Think carefully before adding your business name because the “first impression is the last impression”.
- Now add your company address so that Google can verify first its existence.
- Then choose who you are a retailer or a service provider.
- After that select your business category (note that category is more important because this will show your business profile on SERP Page).
- Enter your phone number or your website link to get better results. Your business profile tracks phone calls or your website clicks. This will also help to get your potential customers.
Once you are done there is a small step furthermore. I hope you also follow these steps accurately to fully set up your Google business profile.
- Open your google maps by searching on Google.
- Find your business page and then click on “Claim this business”.
Point to remember: Google’s business account is only for granting access to your business account or to expand your google business. It doesn’t help you establish your business profile.
How to add my business through Google maps?
To set up your google business through google maps follow the steps below:
- Open your “Google Maps” on your smartphone.
- Search your business and open it.
- Scroll down and then tap on “Claim this business”.
- If the “Claim this business” option is not displaying on your screen click on the “see all“ options.
- Now you see the option click on it and then manage your business profile.
How to manage my business profile through Google maps?
To manage your Google business profile through google maps follow the steps below:
- Open your “Google Maps” on your smartphone.
- Open google business on the other hand and log in to manage your Google Business profile.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top right corner to open your business profile.
- And then tap on your business profile.
Why do you need to set up your Google business profile?
As we have already told about the power of Google, how important it is for any business. It plays an important role in every business’s growth. Let’s discuss some important roles in the below points.
For tracking our customer’s data
Get your customer’s data on how they got to you, how they came to know about your company. Reach you by keyword. Let me tell you that customers can reach your business by searching about your business and using Google Maps. If they visit your business profile they can see your official company website to reach you, they will also be able to know what is your company hours, what is the address and all. And you can track it and make a record of it.
For Customer’s Interaction
It is very important to have your business profile for customer interaction. Your happy customers will be able to come and comment on your business project and give you reviews, due to which your profile will make a good impression on new customers. You can click some pictures of your business and add them to your business profile so that a new visitor wants to know more and understand better, then he can understand through the image.
What are the top ways to optimize my Google Business Profile?
There are some easy ways to optimize your Google Business Profile, using which you can use to increase your impression on your customers:
- Add your business description clearly and understandable, with your business category.
- Be ready to respond to your customer’s review fast.
- Add your service and products to your google business profile.
- Upload photos of your business category on your profile.
- You can also use the posting feature to optimize your profile.
- Review your profile NAP information.
Google business is a great tool for enhancing your company or brand awareness. And the other best point is that it’s totally free. You don’t have to pay any more for listing your company on google company listings. We already know the power of google. Trust me if you follow the google rules or guidelines then you can enlarge your customer’s reach. If you have any queries related to these google business listings then feel free to contact us or comment your point below. We respond to your comments ASAP.
Is Google my business free or not?
Yes, absolutely google my business free. You can list your company without paying any cost to anybody.
How much it cost if I set up Google my business?
As I told you google business is free but only if you have to list your company. If you want to boost your business listing then you have to pay for that. Check google workspace pricing plan if you want. Their starting pricing starts as low as $6 per user per month for business starters, $12 per user per month for a standard pack.