How to reset iphone and clear your all data?
How to reset iPhone, I know everyone searches this on the web because they are tired of seeing their iPhone stuck and searching the web how to fix a stuck problem or freeze problem be corrected. Don’t worry I am also an iPhone user who also experienced that type of problem but now my iPhone is free from any type of problem and it is working fine. I’ll tell you, how can you fix it?
If you are also experiencing some glitch or lagging issue while you use your iPhone device then you have only one option to fix your problem. And that is the factory reset option. A few weeks ago we also noticed that when we open or use any apps we see some glitches or device freezing issues. Then we try many methods to fix the problem but nothing can’t happen. We also try to update our apps or update the OS but the issue is not fixed.
Then we have only one option to fix the issue and that is hard reset or factory reset. On the web, many iPhone users are facing this issue and they search how to reset iPhone or how to factory reset iPhone devices.
So, that’s why our team wrote this content to guide you about how you can reset your iPhone device. But before resetting your device you must know that if you reset your device your all personal information may be deleted. So, first, create a backup of your saved data in your iCloud space like your login credentials saved bookmarks, or much-much more.
What do you lose if you factory reset your iPhone?
If you do a factory reset of your iPhone device then you lose all your contacts, external apps, games, your music playlists, your pictures, or passwords. So, before doing a factory reset, first, move all your music playlist or pictures on your memory card and save your account data or game progress with the help of your Id. Read the point given below to know how to reset iPhone?
Steps to do factory reset of your iPhone device.
Reset All Settings
- Open your iPhone and, Go to the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and click on the “General” option.
- Scroll down and in the last of your “General” tab, a “Transfer or reset iPhone” option.
- Click on that.
- Now here you can reset all your settings.
- Click on the “Erase all content and settings” to fully reset your iPhone.
- Then you have to enter your passcode.
- And then your device asks you to confirm that you want to erase everything.
- Click on “Continue” and done.
- It takes some time to reset all your data. It fully depends on how much data is stored on your device.
Reset Network Settings
By doing this your network settings will be reset, meaning your operator APN or network will reset.
Reset Keyboard Dictionary
Use this option to reset your keyboard dictionary, whatever you write will be saved on your keyboard dictionary for use in future purposes. You can add or remove your saved words in one click or as well as reset your dictionary in one click.
Reset location and privacy
By using this option you can reset your saved or visited location in one click or also reset your all privacy settings.
Reset Home Screen Layout
By clicking on it, your home layout will be the same as your phone came before. All app shortcuts will be removed.
Backup your iPhone data to iCloud
- Open your iPhone “Settings” apps.
- Click on your name and profile.
- Click the “iCloud option” in your Apple ID page.
- Click on “iCloud Backup” and turn it ON to backup all your data.
- Click on “backup now” to backup data.
How to sign out of your apple id?
If you are tired of your iPhone freezing or any other problem and want to get rid of your iPhone, first sign out or remove your Apple ID from your iPhone so that no one can access your account. Follow the below steps to sign out your Apple ID:-
- Open your phone “Settings”,
- And then tap on your name or Apple ID on the top of your screen,
- See on last a “Sign Out” option click on it to sign out your Apple ID,
- It will ask you to enter your password, Enter it,
- After entering your password, tap on “Turn OFF” on the top right corner of your screen,
- And that’s it, you successfully sign out of your apple account.
You never see any lagging or freezing issue on any iPhone series skip the old version. But sometimes a rare chance for you to see this problem. If you are also an unlucky iPhone user then this content will help you to fix your lagging or freezing problem. If you want to know how to restart your iPhone then be with us. Because We also face this problem and when we hard reset our device it’s fixed. All minor bugs that create a problem will be gone. Now I am using my device lag-free.