How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points?
Has your HDFC reward point also crossed 500 points like mine? And now you want to redeem it on multiple options like buy product, Gift Voucher, Discount and Air Miles. But you don’t know how to redeem HDFC credit card points and how to use them. Then don’t worry we will help. My reward point also crosses 500 points and I want to redeem it too. It’s not like it’s only for special persons or business owners; anyone who has a credit card is eligible to earn and enjoy rewards points benefits.
Once your reward points are enough just redeem them. HDFC has partnered with many brands to give amazing rewards to their credit cardholders if they redeem them. Some of those brands are airlines, food outlets, hotels, retail stores, online brands, charities and much more. You can redeem your point in any one of them. But you have at least 500 rewards points to redeem. Let us delve deeper into how you can earn HDFC Reward Points as well as how to redeem HDFC Credit Card Points.
What is HDFC redeem points?
HDFC Bank offers a Credit Card Rewards Program called MyRewards for all its credit card holders for making their shopping experience on a higher level. If you have a credit card and you make frequent transactions through your credit card then you don’t believe you have a huge benefit, but only if your transition is good or regular. Just you have to collect the points by making transactions. Every transaction gives you some points and when you think it’s enough and it’s time to redeem it then simply redeem your points.
How to earn HDFC Credit Card Reward Point?
You can earn Reward Points by transacting through your HDFC Credit Card for these categories:
- If you buy railways tickets through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you buy movie tickets through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you buy Groceries through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you buy Dining through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you pay a Taxi bill through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you pay any bill through your HDFC Credit Card.
- If you shop with your HDFC Credit Card.
If your HDFC Reward Point already crosses the 500 reward point limit then below are the steps on how to redeem HDFC credit card points.
How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points through NetBanking?
Steps are easy but long to redeem HDFC Credit Card Reward Point via NetBanking. The steps are:
- Login to NetBanking using your NetBanking credentials like ID and Password.
- After Log-in your account, click on the Credit Card Tab on the top.
- Here you have to register your Credit Card, don’t worry, it’s a one-time activity.
- Within the credit card tab itself, Click on the Register New Card located on the left-hand side of the navigation bar.
- Enter your 4 digit credit card pin to complete your registration process.
- Finally, it’s time to redeem our credit card points. Click on the Redeem Reward Point placed on the left side.
- To redeem points first select your card, after selecting click on Continue to take one step forward to the Online Redemption portal.
- Click on the Redeem Reward Points on the Homepage.
- Here select your points range and item category to view the catalogue of rewards.
- Select the items you want by adding them to your shopping cart.
- Once you are done and want to check or modify your selection, click on Edit.
- If you want to read the terms and conditions then read them otherwise click on the checkbox to check and confirm.
- Here your few details are displayed like your email address, email ID, contact number.
- And click on Redeem to confirm your redemption and note down the generated redemption order number.
How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points through Post?
To redeem your HDFC credit card points through post/mail you have to download the rewards redemption form and after downloading fill it up and mail it to the HDFC credit card customers services address to claim your reward.
How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points through Customer Care?
If you don’t use NetBanking or any other reasons to not use NetBanking, then HDFC also offers the other way to redeem your credit card reward point through customer care service. You have just to call the customer care representative and ask them how to redeem HDFC credit card points. They will guide you briefly.
To call HDFC Customer service here is the number:- 1800 202 6161
HDFC Credit Card Rewards Catalog
Once you have enough points or at least 500 reward points then you can redeem them to buy products in these categories:
- Home and Kitchen Appliances
- Travel & Luggage
- Gift Vouchers
- Storage Devices
- Travel Accessories
- Headphones & Speakers
How to Redeem HDFC Credit Card Points into cash?
You can redeem your HDFC credit card points into cashback by visiting the HDFC website portal. To redeem your HDFC credit card reward points into cashback follow the steps below:
- Login to HDFC NetBanking using your NetBanking credentials like ID and Password.
- After logging in, select your cards.
- Click on the enquiry tab and then click on the Cashback Enquiry & Redemption option.
- And then choose your account number.
- That’s it.
HDFC Credit Card Points redemption forms
Here is a direct link to download redemption forms choose the forms related to you and fill them out.
You may also like
To redeem the HDFC credit card points is now very easy. Just use your NetBanking to redeem the points and it will take a few minutes to apply for the redemption process. And once it’s done you redeem your HDFC credit card points. But if you do not use NetBanking for any kind of reason then there are more alternate ways to redeem your reward point. I guarantee that after reading this content you will not again search for how to redeem HDFC credit card points? If you face any problem or something else feel free to comment. We will solve your query and respond to your comment ASAP.
Where can I use my HDFC gift vouchers?
You can use HDFC gift vouchers anywhere who swiped all the merchant outlets. A gift card is a prepaid type card. When you use it or swipe it, it automatically deducts the amount.
Can I cancel my redemption request after request?
No, If you placed your redemption request once then you can’t cancel it.
What are 10X rewards points on HDFC credit card points?
The 10X rewards point means you can earn 10 times more rewards compared to normal earnings.
Do HDFC Credit Card reward points expire or not?
The date of the reward point you earned is 2 years when you accrue them. If you have 500 points in 2022 then this point will expire in 2024 on the same date or month.