How to get dark mode on Snapchat? step by step full guide.
Hello Snapchat users, what’s the new filter you are using next. Haha, let’s joke aside. But today’s topic is more interesting because this topic increases your knowledge as well as saves your eyesight.
Do you know about the dark mode? how to get dark mode on Snapchat? And how it works. It’s very useful when we don’t want an unwanted screen light. Regular mobile or pc users experience some eye strain while using it at night. It’s normal for everyone. It’s too hard to sleep just after using the mobile phone. Because the screen light is harsh on our eyes, we can’t sleep fast. How many apps or websites offer a dark mode to their user so that the user uses their app without facing any problem.
How to enable dark mode on snapchat?
How to Turn on dark mode on Snapchat for iPhone
Snapchat, a world-famous messaging or photo-sharing app. Generally, Snapchat is famous for its updates, not big changes but useful updates. Snapchat adds a new feature with its updates from time to time. A new update rolled out in May 2021. Where they give dark mode features to its user. If you don’t know how to get dark mode on Snapchat then be with us. Read the below points on how to turn on dark mode on your iPhone device.
- Open Snapchat application on your iPhone device
- Click on your profile emoji on the upper left side of the screen
- After clicking on your profile click on the “Settings” Icon
- Slowly scroll down and see an option “App Appearance” click on that
- After clicking on it see three options appeared
Match System:- In this option, Snapchat will match your screen light with iOS appearance settings.
Always Light:- In this option, You use your Snapchat account on bright light appearance
Always Dark:- This is our topic-related content to enable your app appearances will dark. Means you use your snapchat account in dark mode.
- Choose the “Always Dark” option to enable dark mode
- And done!
Enable dark mode on Android
If you read this content and you are an android user then I am really sorry there is no feature to enable dark mode on android. Snapchat doesn’t offer dark mode for Android users. But there are many ways by which you can enable dark mode. Let’s move on to the topic and discuss how to get dark mode on Snapchat for android users.
Way no.1 (for rooted users)
- Open your browser and search “Substratum app”
- Download it and open it
- Open this app or enable the Dark Mode option and done
Now all your apps are opened in dark mode but the condition is apps have a dark mode feature.
- Open your Phone Setting
- Click on the Display option
- Open your Dark Mode (inbuilt) feature
- Then scroll down and in last an “About Phone” option click on it
- After clicking on “About Phone” click on software information
- Now find “Build Number” and multiple taps on it
- After tapping 9 to 10 times your developer is enabled
- Click on the “Developer Option”
- Find “Force Dark Mode” enable it
- And done!
- Open your phone setting
- Click on the display option
- Find color invert option and enable it
- Now open your snapchat account and use dark mode
Hope this will work. The chances of it working is 70 to 80%. We have tried this trick ourselves with our team and its works.
How to get dark mode on snapchat without app appearance?
For iPhone users, there is an option to enable dark mode on the Snapchat app. But for Android, there is no any option to enable it by Snapchat setting option. Because the developer has not released the dark mode feature for android. So, if you want to know how to get dark mode on Snapchat without app appearance then read the below points to enable dark mode on your android or other devices:-
- Open your “Settings” option on your device
- Scroll down and find the “Accessibility” option
- Then select “Display & Text Size”
- Slowly swipe down and look smart invert option enable it
- And done, now you can use your snapchat app on dark mode.
I write this content because many people want dark mode features on their phones and they regularly search on the web how to get dark mode on Snapchat. That’s, why we write this content. To enable dark mode on any app is very easy because many apps give dark mode features to their user. Snapchat gives the dark mode feature only for iOS users. iOS users enable the dark mode feature on the app by “Appearance option”. But if you are an android user and want a dark mode feature on Snapchat then follow the upper steps. Or if you want another option then wait for the next update maybe they release the dark mode feature for android users.