How To Download Facebook Videos On Different Devices?
Facebook is one of the most extensive social network platforms for connecting with people quickly and easily. There are millions of people who spend their free time watching online videos of news, technology videos, educational videos, and live videos to be aware of today’s updates. Right now Facebook does not have the feature to watch offline videos. But intelligent peoples know that they can’t watch videos offline but they can download Facebook videos on their devices and watch them unlimited. Because sometimes we want to watch some videos frequently due to many reasons like – it’s our favorite video, we are learning from the video, the internet plan will expire soon, etc. So it is better if we will download the video and watch it offline. Here in this article, we will discuss the easy steps of how to Download Facebook videos on different devices.
Can we Download Facebook Videos?
Yes, you can download the Facebook videos with a few easy steps. Basically, right now a feature of watching offline videos from Facebook is not available but Facebook allows you to download the videos. People can download the videos through some apps and directly from websites. Facebook also gives you the option of the save videos on your app, so that you can play them or download them later when you required them. You can do this through the three-dots option available above the video or any post.
How to Download Facebook Videos On Your Computer/Laptop and Macbook?
Follow these easy steps to download the Facebook videos on your computer/laptop and Macbook:-
1. Log in to your Facebook account on your pc and any browser you can use.
2. Open and play the video which you want to download.
3. Then right-click on the video and it will reflect a pop-up menu to appear with the Play, Mute, and Show Video URLs.
4. Then click on the show video URL.
5. Copy the URL that appears at the top of the videos(Do Ctrl + C on a Windows keyboard or Command + C on a Mac.)
6. Open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar(Do Ctrl + V on a Windows keyboard or Command + V on a Mac computer)
7. Replace the www in the URL with mbasic(Select the text using your mouse and hit delete on your keyboard.) Then paste mbasic in the place of www (https://mbasic.facebook.com/)
8. Click Enter on your keyboard and it will open up a new page.
9. After that, Click the video that you want to download and It will open a new page with a video player against a full-page black background.
10. Then right-click on the video and select save the video.
11. Rename and select the slot where you want to save the video and click save, then you can play the video with any media player.
How to Download Facebook Videos On Your Android?
Follow these easy steps to download the Facebook videos on your Android:-
1. log in to the Facebook account on the Facebook app and you can use any android.
2. Find out the video which you want to download on your android.
3. Click on the three-dot icon that appears above the video.
4. Copy the link Open a browser app on your device and paste the link to the address bar.
5. Replace the www with basic in the URL and the URL should start with https://mbasic.facebook.com/
6. Then click Go on the on-screen keypad and tap the video(Login to your Facebook account again)
7. Click and hold on to the video on the next page and you will see a pop-up.
8. Then click download video and click Allow the chrome access to your photos, media, and files.
9. After finishing the download of Facebook videos, click open to watch the video and you will see this at the bottom of your android screen.
How to Download Facebook Videos On Your iPhone or iPad?
Follow these easy steps to download the Facebook videos on your iPhone or iPad:-
1. First, Open the Apple App Store and download the My Media-File Manager app.
2. Open Facebook and login it.
3. Search the video you want to download and click the share button available under the video.
4. Then, click the chain-link icon available in the top-right corner of the share menu next to the three-dot icon. Once it has been done the Facebook app closes the menu and returns to the video.
5. Open the MyMedia–File Manager application and type fbdown.net under the search bar, then click Go on your phone’s on-screen keyboard.
6. Paste the video URL under the text box. After the website loads click the text bar and select paste.
7. Then click download and this will open a new page with a photo thumbnail of your video.
8. Click on the More option, then click force download SD or HD. Select Download the File.
9. Rename the file and click save.
10. Once the video you download Facebook videos, click back in the top-right corner of the app.
11. Click Media available at the bottom of the application.
12. Click on the video downloaded, then save it to the camera roll and you can find the downloaded video under your photos application.
You can follow the above mention easy steps to download Facebook videos on your Pc/Laptop/Android/iPhone so that you can watch videos offline or unlimited. As we all know that Facebook is one of the most famous social media platforms to get updates on the overall world because people can find every kind of video on Facebook. Facebook has the power to make you famous within a day through posts but it depends on your post and how much the audience watching, sharing, and liking your post. If users download Facebook videos, then they will save them under the device storage. Apart from this Facebook also allows you to save videos under the app so that you can watch them later. Hopefully, this article will help you to download the Facebook videos.