How To Delete Email Account?
Android features allow you to log in to multiple email accounts with few tabs. Android applications setup ask for email addresses to sign up and sometimes users faced lots of issues because of receiving unwanted mail notifications or accounts being reached under the spam list which affects your email-connected applications and this is the reason why users want to know how to delete email account. Apart from this, there can be lots of reasons to delete an email account like an account hacked, receiving unwanted mail notifications, or being reached under the spam list because of junk and technical issues. Here we will guide you on how to delete email account on your Android & iPhone.
What To Remember Before Deleting An Email Account?
Before deleting an email account users can set the backup because once a user deleted the account then they will not be able to sign in application from the same email id and it will also remove store data. Apart from this at the time of sign-up, users can update alternative email accounts so that users can get the account or data back in case of account is hacked or complete the security verification because it will never leak their data. Users can transfer important data like documents, images, and emails to different mail IDs.
How To Delete Email Account On Android.
Follow these easy steps to delete email account on your Android:-
1. Firstly, Open your email application from the phone menu.
2. Sing in your email account which you want to delete and click on the three horizontal lines that appear on the above-left side to open the email menu.
3. Tap the setting option from the drop-down, then click on three-dots and tab manage account option.
4. Then, tap the Google account option and click the email account that you want to delete.
5. Click there-dots appear on the above-right side, after this tab remove the account option and give permission to remove finally, you have successfully completed the process to delete the email account on your Android.
How To Delete Email Account On iPhone & iPad?
Follow these easy steps to delete your email account on your iPhone:-
1. First open your phone setting and select mail and click accounts.
2. Chose the email account which you want to delete.
3. Then, click the delete account option from the bottom.
4. Click delete from my iPhone, through this you are giving permission to delete the mail account.
5. Finally you have completed the process to delete an email account on your iPhone.
Read More:- How to remove google account from phone.
How To Delete Email Account On Macbook?
Follow these easy steps to delete email account on your Macbook:-
1. Firstly Click on the Apple icon and select system preference.
2. Tap the internet account from the menu.
3. Chose the email account which you want to delete and click on the minus sign.
4. Click OK to delete your email id from your Macbook and here you have completed the process to delete your email account on your Macbook.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Email Account?
Yes, In case a user deleted his email account recently and wants to recover it again, then easily a user can regain the account by following below mentioned steps:-
1. First open your Gmail application and enter the user name and password of the deleted account. In case the user forgot the password then the user can click on the option of trying another way.
2. After the successful security check user can create a new password according to the password policy.
Users can quickly delete their email accounts through these above mention options. Apart from the process of how to delete email accounts users can also find alternative options as solutions because sometimes users lose their important emails and other documents through this. At the time of registration, the user can add an alternative email account for backup and security purposes. In case deleting an email account is your final decision, then set a backup or transfer your important document to another account. Hopefully, this content will help you to know how to delete email account from Android, iPhone, and Macbooks.