How to change Spotify password
Today we learn here to change Spotify password If you also need to reset your Spotify password with a reset link so it is the right content for you here we discuss all the various types which help to change and reset Spotify passwords.
Spotify is the largest and most popular music service in the world It is a music streaming service platform where you can listen to a lot of music in high quality.
Almost all of us have forgotten passwords at least once in our lives. You may also want to change the passwords of your social media platforms because the last one is too difficult for you to remember. A strong password will always help you to make your account more secure and safe. And by following the instructions given here you’ll be able to change or reset the password of your Spotify account easily. Here are our instructions for how to change or reset your Spotify password
How to change Spotify password?
If you want to change your Spotify password, you need to go to Spotify’s website. The desktop or mobile apps of Spotify do not allow you to change your password. So let us guide you on how to change Spotify password;
So let’s begin!
Change Spotify password with browser
1. Get started by visiting Spotify’s account page. From the Spotify website, simply click your profile icon at the top-right and select Account to access this page.
2. Depending on how you created your Spotify account, you will see different things here. The left sidebar of the account will have a Change password button if you created it with your email address and an encrypted password.
3. By clicking on the “Change Password” option and entering your current Spotify password You will need to enter your new password in the New Password field and once again in the Repeat New Password field. Then click on a set new password. Follow the image below
4. The Password updated When A message will appear on your Screen its Means you have successfully change Spotify password
Change Spotify Password with Spotify Password Reset link
Spotify allows you to reset a forgotten password via email and create a new password if you have forgotten it. You can reset the password by Spotify password reset link on Spotify by following these steps.
1. You need to visit the Spotify website from your computer or mobile phone to start the process. From there, click the Login button on the top right side. https://accounts.spotify.com/en/login/
2. The login page has an option for ‘Forgot your password’ that is located right beneath the password section. Simply click it.
3. A “Password Reset” page will appear. Simply type in your Spotify username or your email address in the “Email Address or Username” field. Verify the captcha and then click the “Send” button.
4. Go to your inbox and look for Spotify’s email. Open the mail and click the “Reset Password” link in the email.
5. You will be taken to Spotify’s “Reset Password” page. Enter a new password for your account in the “New Password” field. Enter the same password in the “Repeat New Password” field. Next, confirm the captcha and then press “Send.”
6. If your new password has been successfully applied to your account, you will see a “Password Updated” message. With your new password, you can now log in to Spotify on your phone and desktop.
You May Also Like
You no longer need to remember any complex passwords for your Spotify account, and you can change Spotify password at any time from the Spotify website. Now that your musical journey is easier, we hope it will remain that way.