How To Cancel An Amazon Order Before Shipment?
Amazon is one of the biggest online platforms for online shopping in the world. Sometimes users search for how to cancel an amazon order before shipment. There can be lots of reasons to cancel the order before shipment like a high price, low quality, brand, or any personal reason and sometimes they struggle for it. The customer care services of Amazon always support you 24*7. At every festival, occasion, and function we shop from Amazon only because of huge discounts on your favorite brand. We can say it is such a trustful and useful platform. It really saves time and fare for users. We can order anything from anywhere because now online platforms are dealing with lots of categories in every place. Here in this article, we will talk about the two best ways to know how to cancel an amazon order before shipment. If you are looking to earn money but don’t have any sources then you should read about how to make money.
Here Are The Method Of Canceling An Amazon Order Through Websites Or Mobile App:-
1. How To Cancel An Amazon Order Through Website?
Follow the below-mentioned easy steps for an Amazon order cancellation through the website:-
- First, open your chrome browser and open the Amazon website.
- Log in to your Amazon account with your Mobile Number/ Email Id and password.
- Tap Return & Order on the top ride side of the page.
- Choose your order which you want to cancel on your order page.
- Click Cancel Items.
- Select cancelation reason from the drop-down and choose your reason for canceling the order.
- Tap Cancel selected items in this order.
- A confirmation screen will appear and an email sends to your mail id for the submission of your cancellation request.
- For confirmation, you will receive a further email whether your order cancel successfully or not.
2. How To Cancel An Amazon Order Through Mobile App On Android & iPhone?
Follow the below-mentioned easy steps for an Amazon order cancellation through the mobile app on Android & iPhone:-
- First, Tap on the Amazon shopping app on your Android or iOS.
- Click the profile icon from the bottom menu.
- Click your order option.
- Select the order which you want to cancel from the list.
- Click cancel an order.
- Click Cancel checked items.
- Then an email will be sent to your mail id confirming your cancellation request and you will receive a mail about your order being canceled or denied by Amazon.
When Will You Get The Refund Of The Canceled Order On Amazon?
Amazon has its own terms and conditions to get a refund of the canceled order. Amazon gives many payment options for online and offline payments for orders. There is no refund applicable for the cash-on-delivery(offline) option because we are talking about how to cancel an amazon order before shipment. For online payment, there are various ways for payment like through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI, Amazon’s own card, or other payment options. The user will get a refund according to the way in which they made a payment. Sometimes refunds will be delayed due to any technical issue or bank error, in this case, the user can take help from customer service through mail/call and chat. Let’s check the refund timeline of Amazon:-
- Amazon Pay Balance TAT is 2 hours.
- Credit Card TAT is 2 to 5 business days.
- Debit Card TAT is 2 to 5 business days.
- Net Banking TAT is 2 to 5 business days.
- UPI TAT is 2 to 4 business days.
If you want to know how to cancel an amazon order before shipment through a website or application then these easy steps mentioned in this article will definitely help you to cancel an Amazon order. If you want to cancel the order through a website then you can use any of the browsers and open the Amazon mobile application for the order cancellation. Once your order is canceled successfully and received a confirmation mail from amazon then you can wait for the refund or contact customer support. Refund will be initiated only for the online payment as we are talking about a refund for canceled orders before shipment on Amazon. Hopefully, this article will help you to understand how to cancel an amazon order before shipment.