How to permanently delete Instagram account?
Did you know how to delete Instagram account? It’s not too hard, anyone can do that. If you are a newbie then it’s a bit hard to do that but don’t mind. After reading this content you will know how to delete Instagram account step by step. Just be with us.
Instagram ( From Facebook ) is the most popular social media platform by which we can share our photos, videos, or reels and get connected to our favorite superstar, sportsperson, singer, or any of our idols person. You can get also connected with the friends or followers you care about.
Share with others what you are up to, or see new trends from others all over the world. There could be many reasons by which you plan to leave the Instagram platform like you want to shift from another social media platform or other reasons.
Instagram is the biggest community where you can upload your photos or videos and add stories. Feel free to share everything from your daily moments to life highlights. Instagram reels give you a new way to create and discover entertaining short video clips. You can also like comments and share reels or videos.
If you want to take a break from Instagram then you have 2 options:-
- Deactivate your Insta account and take a short time break.
- Delete Your Insta account Permanently.
Table of Contents
Uses of Instagram
- You can create short clips for more than 15 sec with instant reels.
- You can add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers for entertaining purposes.
- Upload your creative clips and enlarge your audience.
- Enjoy millions of entertaining memes, videos, or informative videos.
- Add Photos and videos to your story and edit with fun creative tools that disappear after 24 hours.
- Stories permit you to share or post from your day with text, music, stickers, and GIFs.
- One of the best add polls to your stories to get more interaction with your followers or friends.
- You can chat with anyone like your friend through message chat or video chat.
- Post photos and videos to your feed portal directly by phone library.
- Many people earn money by doing simple processes on Instagram.
Deactivate your Instagram account
If you want to take a break for a temporary time then you can deactivate your account. By deactivating your account from Instagram you will not lose all your followers and posts rather than deleting your account. You can just disable your account for a certain period.
This is an option you can only use in a browser.
- First Login into your account in a browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Open your Profile.
- Click on the “Edit Profile” button.
- Then scroll down and see an option on the bottom “Temporarily disable my account” Click on it.
- And then Instagram asks you a question: why are you deactivating your account? Just answer it and see an option “Temporarily disable account”.
- Tap on “Temporarily disable account”.
That’s it done now your account is deactivated.
Save your Instagram memories before deleting your account
If you finally decide to delete your Instagram account then I recommend you download your data on your device and save it for future purposes. Instagram gives you an advantage if you leave their platform for any kind of reason then you can store your all data on your device. In this process, they will send you a permanent record file by mail with your full account data. Like your post, comments, profile, or other data. let’s know how to download your Instagram data.
- Open your Instagram app/website.
- Click on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Now a drop-up list appears, click on the first one (Setting Option).
- Now click on Security and scroll down.
- See the Download Data option under the Data and History tab. Click on that.
- Then just enter your email ID where you want your data report.
- Click on Request Download and done.
They already mentioned it takes up to 48 hours to collect your data and send it to you.
Delete Instagram account permanently in 3 to 4 min
Before deleting your Instagram account, first, think again if you want to do that because if the process is done then there is no chance to get back your account. And you lose all your photos, videos, followers, comments, and likes forever. If you want to get back your content then simply disable your account.
Read Also:- How to Delete a Google Account
The time required for this process is approx 3 to 4 min by doing simple easy steps. You can delete an Instagram account by using the browser on your smartphone or computer.
- First, log in to your Instagram account on any browser or phone/pc.
- Deleting an Instagram account is not easy because deleting your Instagram account requires a link. There is a page called “Delete Your Account”, this option is not available in apps. The creator has created another page to delete Instagram accounts.
- Click the link down below to delete your Instagram account
- After clicking on the link select an answer to why you want to delete your account.
- Then after choosing answer, the red button will appear “Permanently delete your account”
- Then Retype the password and your account has been deleted permanently
How to delete Instagram account permanently
To delete an Instagram account permanently there is a link provided by a creator. Many people don’t know how to delete their Instagram account. They think that there is an option in apps to delete your account like a logout button. On the upper side, I added a link to delete Instagram account. You can delete your account by simply clicking on the link and you will be redirected to the delete Instagram account page.
Read More:-How to Download tik tok videos
Delete Instagram account link without login
If you find a link to deleting your Instagram account then you want to visit the delete your account page don’t take tension. I will provide you with a direct link where you are easily redirected to the website only in one tap.
Best Methods How to remove an account from Instagram( If you have multiple accounts).
To remove an Instagram account you have two options. Choose any method if you also have a multi-account.
- Open your Instagram account.
- Hold your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- And a pop-up appeared with a list of your accounts.
- Choose an account you want to use or remove.
- And done!
- Open your Instagram account.
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- And then click on three lines in the upper right corner.
- After clicking on it a drop-up list is shown then choose Settings.
- Scroll down and in the last under logins your all accounts shown choose anyone you want to use or remove.
- And done!