Instagram ( From Facebook ) is the most popular social media platform by which we can share our photos, videos, or reels and get connected to our favorite superstar, sportsperson, singer, or any of your idol person. You can get connected with the friends or followers you care about.
Share with others what you are up to, or see new or trends from others all over the world.
Instagram is the biggest community where you can upload your photos or videos and add stories. Feel free to share everything from your daily moment to life highlights.
Instagram reels give you a new way to create and discover entertaining short video clips. You can also like comments and share reels or videos.
Many users do not know how to delete Instagram account because it’s very difficult for newbies but many people know this.
If you want to take a break from Instagram then you have 2 options:-
- Deactivate your Insta account and take a short time break
- Delete Your Insta account Permanently
Uses of Instagram
- You can create short clips for more than 15 sec with insta reels.
- You can add special effects, background music, face filters, emojis, and stickers for entertaining purposes.
- Upload your creative clips and enlarge your audience.
- Enjoy millions of entertaining memes, videos, or informative videos.
- Add Photos and videos to your story and edit with fun creative tools that disappear after 24 hours.
- Stories permit you to share or post from your day with text, music, stickers, and GIFs.
- One of the best add polls to your stories to get more interaction with your followers or friends.
- You can chat with anyone like your friend through message chat or video chat.
- Post photos and videos to your feed portal directly by phone library.
- Many people earn money by doing simple processes on Instagram.
deactivate your Instagram account
If you want to take a break for a temporary time then you can deactivate your account. By deactivating your account from Instagram you will not lose all your followers and posts rather than deleting your account. You can just disable your account for a certain period of time.
This is an option you can only use in a browser.
- First Login into your account in a browser on your smartphone or pc.
- Open your profile and then click on the “Edit profile” button.
- Then scroll down and see an option on the bottom right click “Temporarily disable my account”.
- And then Instagram asks you a question: why are you deactivating your account? Just answer it and see an option to deactivate your account.
- The next screen is open and re-enter your password and then tap on “Temporarily disable account”.
That’s it done now your account is deactivated.
delete Instagram account permanently in 3 to 4 min
Before deleting your Instagram account, first think again you want to really do that because if the process is done then there is no chance to get back your account. And you lose all your photos, videos, followers, comments, and likes forever. If you want to get back your content then simply disable your account.
The time required for this process is approx 3 to 4 min by doing simple easy steps. You can delete an Instagram account by using the browser on your smartphone or computer.
- First, log in to your Instagram account on any browser or phone.
- Deleting an Instagram account is not easy because deleting your Instagram account requires a link. There is a page called “Delete Your Account”, this option is not available in apps. The creator has created another page to delete Instagram accounts.
- Click the link down below to delete your Instagram account
- After clicking on the link select an answer to why you want to delete your account.
- Then after choosing answer the red button will appear “Permanently delete your account”
- Then Retype the password and now your account now has been deleted permanently
How to delete Instagram account permanently
To delete an Instagram account permanently there is a link provided by a creator. Many people don’t know how to delete Instagram account. They think that there is an option in apps to delete your account like a logout button. On the upper side, I added a link to delete Instagram account. You can delete your account by simply clicking on the link and you will be redirected to the delete Instagram account page.
delete Instagram account link without login
If you find a link to deleting your Instagram account then you want to visit the delete your account page don’t take tension. I will provide you the direct link where you are easily redirected to the website only in one tap.
delete Instagram account using an app on a smartphone
If you find an option to delete your Instagram account from the app then I am really sorry because there is no option to delete your Instagram account from the app.