Do you like to watch web series? If yes, then you must have heard about Netflix but do you know you can set your custom profile picture for Netflix? If not then we will show you how you can do this.
In today’s time, most people like to watch web series only. Any web series on Netflix is different and amazing and If you want to buy a Netflix plan then their price is very cheap too. The number of Netflix lovers in the whole world is now 222M who buy their subscription and watch series on it. Netflix allows every account owner to create a maximum of 5 profiles with their own recommendation, settings and customizations. You can also set your own password on your Netflix profile.
When you create your new Netflix account it provides you with a default profile picture for your account that you can change later and select a new one from their Netflix approved avatar. But they will not allow you to set your custom profile picture for Netflix account. So, In this content, we will show you the best solution for how you can set a custom profile picture for Netflix with the help of your desktop and browser extension.
How to set a custom profile picture for netflix on desktop?
You have two choices to set a custom profile picture for Netflix account. I know it’s easy to change your Netflix profile picture because it already has so many avatars and all you have to do is choose anyone. But setting a custom profile picture for Netflix is a bit tricky for anyone.
If you create your Netflix account with the help of Facebook integration then your current Facebook profile image is showing on your Netflix profile. This is the first option to set your custom profile image and now the second option is by using your Google chrome extension called custom profile picture for Netflix. This extension is very easy to use.
Custom profile picture for Netflix extension allows Netflix users to change their profile image and set any custom profile image.
How to download a custom profile picture for netflix extension?
To download a custom profile picture for Netflix extension on your browser you have to follow the steps below:
- Open your chrome browser or any who support extensions.
- And search Chrome webstore.
- After visiting click on the search bar and search for a custom profile picture for netflix.
- Click on the first extension and then click on the blue button “Added to chrome”.
- And that’s it the extension is installed on your chrome browser.
How to set custom profile picture for Netflix by using an extension?
A chrome extension will be really helpful to set a custom profile picture for Netflix easily. Steps are also very easy.
- Just download the extension from the upper points and install it on your browser.
- Then open your netflix account.
- Go to the “Manage Profile” page on Netflix.
- And then open a custom profile picture for netflix extension.
- This extension allows you to change and update all of your created profile photos with a new one.
- On the Upload custom profile picture, just choose the profile and then tap on image and you will be redirected to your computer folders.
- Choose a saved image from your computer. You can also adjust or crop your image. When you are happy click away from the extension to close it and then reload the page.
- And that’s it, your profile is changed.
Points to remember before changing your Netflix profile image. Make sure your image is in .JPEG form under 5MB. That’s all, go and set your custom profile picture for Netflix and show everyone.
How to change netflix profile picture?
If you want to change your Netflix profile picture and choose one from pre-approved avatars then follow the steps below.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Go to Netflix’s website and log in.
- Click on the arrow button next to your profile image in the upper right corner.
- Select “Manage Profiles” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the profile image you want to change and then click on the edit (Pencil) icon.
- Click on the edit icon located near your profile picture.
- After clicking on that, here are many images for your profile scroll down and see any image of one of them.
- When you choose your profile image a pop-up appears and asks you to, do you want to change your profile icon. If yes then click on “Let’s do it” to change it.
- After that choose “Save” on edit profile to save your changes.
- That’s it you profile photo is changed.
How to change my Netflix account name?
To customize or change your Netflix account name click on the text box next to your profile image on the “Edit Profile” page. And write the new name of your Netflix profile.
How to change language on Netflix?
To change your language on Netflix click on the drop-down menu on the “Edit Profile” page and under language choose your preferred language. Netflix gives you 27 different available languages you can choose any one of them.
This is hard to change or set your custom profile picture for Netflix. But thanks to the creator of the custom profile picture for Netflix extension by which we can change our Netflix account profile picture easily. We describe step by step instructions for changing your profile name by using this extension. Just go and change your Netflix profile and add your custom image.